Salmas with Pea Dip with Cottage Cheese and Mint
Salmas con Dip de Chicharos con Queso Cottage y Menta
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- • Salmas
- • 150 grams of Frozen Peas
- • Mint Leaves
- • 1 Lemon
- • 1 clove of Garlic
- • 2 tablespoons of Greek Yogurt
- • 1 tablespoon of Cottage Cheese
- • Salt
- 1. Boil the peas for 3 minutes.
- 2. Drain peas and place them in cold water with ice until cold, then remove and dry.
- 3. Grab 2/3 parts of the peas and blend them with lemon juice, the clove of garlic, 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt and mint leaves.
- 4. Place the blend in a bowl and add the rest of the peas and 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese. Slowly mix all ingredients.
- 5. Spread into a Salma and garnish with more mint. Enjoy!