Salmas with Tomato with Basil
Salmas con Jitomate y Albahaca
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- • 1 pack of Salmas
- • 3 large Tomatos
- • 1/3 cup fresh Basil leaves
- • 1 clove of Garlic
- • Parmesan cheese
- • 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1. Wash the tomatoes and cut into small dices.
- 2. Finely chop the garlic clove and basil.
- 3. Mix tomatoes with finely chopped garlic and basil.
- 4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. Top a Salma with the fresh mixture, and garnish with parmesan cheese and olive oil.
- 6. Enjoy!